Sunday, April 15, 2007

Baby R {1} and Cousin T's {3} Birthday Party











We had a double birthday party for Baby R and Cousin T yesterday. It was a great event. We had a strawberry shortcake themed party (both girls were adorned in Strawberry shortcake outfits), an easter egg hunt, yummy lunch, strawberry shortcake for our two red-haired, blue eyed girls, and a lot of fun times, for our 1 and 3 year old girls. Of course Baby R had to catch some zz's during her party (pic below), as any 1 year old would. She enjoyed grabbing the cake and shoving it in her mouth and she had to have some help opening her gifts. We had a lot of the people close to us there, and it was a very fun time. Baby R said, "Ball" and "Oh no" during the day. And got many fun gifts, including a shirt from Auntie Adrienne that says "Everyone loves a blue-eyed girl". I can't believe that Baby R is 1, but I have enjoyed every moment of this last year, it's hard to see children grow, but you wouldn't want them to stay small forever, and not to learn and grow. It's a bittersweet process. But I LOVE watching them learn new things, I am like a little kid watching, them I get soooo excited about even the smallest discovery. I love it!! We all enjoyed watching our sweet little Baby R and Cousin T enjoy their special day.










8 comments:

Anjuli Fry said...

Looks like alot of fun! Your girl is so cute and so is Tia. That 's awesome that you combined their Birthdays!

christine said...

Love the pictures and it looks like you had a lot of fun! I used to love Strawberry Shortcake when I was a kid. Its amazing how stuff makes a comeback.

Angela said...

I love that is makes a comeback too! I'm glad that we were able to have a combined party and even though it was stressful, it was a lot of fun! Good times!

Karla Cheney said...

Lizabeth, you and Angela did a great job on the party. We all had a great time. The kids were all adorable, too. Love ya, Mom

Elizabeth C said...

thanks all of you guys! I am glad too that a lot of the toys and icons that were available when we were kids are making a comeback!! so much fun! They sure know their audience don't they?

christine said...

So I am curious how you do these cool headers? I love learning new stuff. Which program do you use?

Elizabeth C said...

Well, I just used a regular photo editor (Microsoft Photo editor or whateva, you can do it in any--it's not a special program for headers or anything), found pictures that I liked, and took the main one and cropped it down to a wide skinny look. and then i layered the small pictures below, (edited them prior) and put text (layered the text in some cases), on there, used creative license...and then I uploaded it to photobucket.com and put it the right place in my html and troubled shooted until i got it to the right size and consistency. I have a lot of fun. I made the one on my blog, LMP, Angela's, Celestia's, Adrienne's, and my hubby's Chandler Construction site. I am just having a lot of fun doing this. I love this kind of stuff.

Emily said...

Happy birthday to the little ones!

And what a pretty mama! Elizabeth, you look beautiful in all your pictures.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...