Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mom & Angela visit, Thanksgiving {11.2007}
















I had the privilege of having some of the people that I love very much come and visit me. My mom came for the weekend, and we really enjoyed having her here and spending time with her. My kids just kept on giving her hugs and kisses and just loved her being here for the weekend. Then the next day, my sister Angela, her husband Grant and their 4 girls came to spend Thanksgiving with us and Mark's whole family. It is so special having them here. My kids LOVE spending time with their kids and we are enjoying them. Grant and Mark have been friends since they were very little, so Grant knows all of Mark's family and we all enjoyed eating a delicious Thanksgiving dinner together. Mark made 6 pies (he does such a GREAT job!!) and I made a green bean casserole to bring. We had all kinds of food. We had a wonderful time together playing games and eating scrumptious food. :)

6 comments:

Summer said...

That was fun! I'm so glad that Grant and Angela came down too to join us. Liz,I love that picture of you with the dice. It's so cute!

sherrie said...

wow your husband baked the pies? i can honestly say that will never happen in our household. good for him! looks like a fun thanksgiving.

Megan and Jeremy said...

How fun to have so much family around Liz! Looks like you guys had a great time :) And good for Mark for making pies, I LOVE knowing there are other husbands out there not afraid to cook :) Jeremy is the same way!
I still can't get over how your kids can fall asleep anywhere! I really can't! It makes such cute pictures.

Angela said...

I stole almost all of these pictures! :) We had a wonderful time with you guys! Thanks again for everything! We love you so much!! :)

Karla Cheney said...

I really enjoyed my visit with you guys!!! We had fun, didn't we?

Elizabeth C said...

Yes we did :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...