Tuesday, November 13, 2007

OuR hOuSe PlAnS!!! {11.2007}



WE TURNED IN OUR HOUSE PLANS TO THE BUILDING PERMIT COUNTY OFFICE. WE ARE RELIEVED TO FINALLY BE DONE DRAWING OUR PLANS. YOU HAVE TO DRAW 10 DIFFERENT PLANS, AND IT'S VERY TIME CONSUMING (ESPECIALLY TRYING TO FIND TIME TO DO IT WITH TWO LITTLE MUNCHKINS RUNNING AROUND!). WELL, HERE ARE THREE OF THE DIFFERENT VIEWS OF THE HOUSE THAT I DREW, AND IT WILL GIVE YOU SOME SORT OF IDEA WHAT THE HOUSE WILL LOOK LIKE. THEY ARE A LITTLE DISTORTED FROM MY DIGITAL CAMERA, BUT I LABELED THEM WITH PRINT ON MY COMPUTER, SO MAYBE YOU CAN TELL BETTER. WE PLAN TO START BUILDING IN THE SPRING. WE ARE VERY EXCITED. THE LOT WE BOUGHT IS IN A VERY NICE AREA WITH ALL NEW HOUSES GOING IN. :) MARK'S FAMILY CONTRACTING BUSINESS WILL BE BUILDING IT.

8 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Awesome Liz!!! Do you feel so grown up building your own HOUSE??? I think that I would, sometimes I still feel like a kid even though I'm married with a kid.
That was fun to see your house plans all drawn up but what will be even better is when someday I'll see it in PERSON :) Can't wait!

Emily said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting to be building your own house. Ahh.... someday. :) I'll be excited to see it when it starts going up.

Summer said...

Yipee! Isn't so exciting to see this big ol' plan falling into place and things are actually happening? Very Exciting! Good job with the drawings!

Summer said...

Yipee! Isn't so exciting to see this big ol' plan falling into place and things are actually happening? Very Exciting! Good job with the drawings!

Angela said...

Liz, I am SO, SO, SO happy for you that this is FINALLY happening for you! I know you have been dreaming about it for FOREVER!! Congrats!! :)

Rachel Berry said...

Where is your lot? That is awesome that you guys are building a home. All the Chandlers are so busy right now! :)

Rachel

Kaylene said...

How fun to be building your own house! My dad built our house when I was little, and I still remember what a fun exciting time that was for my family (and we still love the house built with so much love :)). What an exciting time for your cute family!

christine said...

Congrats!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...