Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008











Two days before Christmas, we went up to the Triciites, and went to Mark's sister Kristy's endowment session at the temple and went to her sealing to her family. It was amazing. The spirit was so strong, and we loved being there for them. We also got to visit my cousin Eldon, his wife Stephenie and their family. We had a blast with them! Christmas eve we spent with Mark's family, singing, reading the Christmas story and eating goodies (I also got to play my violin). Christmas day we spent at our place in the morning and had a lovely Christmas morning together. Then we went sledding in the mountains with family and had a great time. Then we had Christmas with Mark's side of the family and a fabulous time. Everything was lovely and we feel very blessed. We had a great Christmas. We are excited to celebrate New Years, and welcome in 2009!
















7 comments:

Anna said...

late Merry Christmas! i'm still bummed that we didn't get to see each other while i was in Oly, but it was fun to chat with you, and i'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

Ingrid said...

Looks like you had fun! I think it's great that you're starting a photography business. Your pictures are awesome! I think you'll really enjoy it.

Steph said...

Dude. That's an awesome pic of me...I'll do my hair next time you come. ;oD We loved having your family over. We can't wait to see you again.

Candice said...

What a nice time with family! I think I remember Kristy from your wedding, she had shorter and wavy hair if I remember correctly, glad you could go with them to the temple - it doesn't get much better! I forgot you play the violin, I stand in awe since I tried to take lessons a couple years back, but don't have the ear (or patience) for it. I'm much better with pianos which when the key is pushed, it plays the exact note; and never understood that violin's take that extra musical talent until I tried - beautiful when played well though :) Happy New Year dear!!

Angela said...

I loved seeing these pictures! Your kiddos are so cute on Christmas. Kristy looks so beautiful in all of those pictures!!

Megan and Jeremy said...

How fun to have so many Christmas traditions and to have family to spend it with! Looks like you had a great time. Congrats to Mark's sister too-what a special thing for them to be sealed and for you to be able to be there!

Ryan and Leah said...

:Looks like you had a great holiday season. hope that all is well with you.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...