Thursday, December 04, 2008

Our Christmas Letter 2008









December 2008
Merry Christmas to Our Friends and Family!!!
We hope that this letter finds you happy, healthy and enjoying every precious moment you have with your loved ones this holiday season. We are very thankful for the true meaning of Christmas, Jesus Christ, and His birth.
This last September, we had a wonderful new addition to our family. Baby K (2 ½ months) was born, weighing 7 lbs 6 oz. and measuring 20 ½ inches. We are enjoying her so much, holding, kissing and snuggling her. She has started smiling and cooing, and we love how she is interacting with us. She is such a sweet little baby. She has also started rolling over (tum to back)! We just love her too much! Little Man E and Little Miss R adore their “Baby K”.
Little Miss R (2) is such a happy little girl. She likes playing with Princesses, Care bears, Ponies, dollies and enjoys reading. She loves music and can sing all the words to several songs. Some of our favorites are: “I am a Child of God” and “I Love to see the Temple”. She amazes us every day with how well she can communicate and talk. Little Miss R, loves Nursery at church. She had an incredible time with Mom and Little Baby K, at a Fairy Tea Party for little girls. They got to dress-up, had fabulous décor, fun activities and delicious food.
Little Man E (4) is full of energy. He enjoys going to Primary at church and participated in his first Primary Program this year with some of his cousins. His part was, “I am thankful to be me because I can play with dinosaurs and my cousin Tia”. He did so well, singing all of the songs and smiling so big. He is a big help to us and very protective of his little sisters. He likes to play Ninja turtles, Transformers, Super heroes, pretending and has joy in reading. Little Man E and Little Miss R, like to go to the park, play dress-up, dance and sing.
We are eagerly awaiting Our New House to be finished!! Mark and his dad and brothers have been working hard on it. We hope to be in by January 2009 (next month!).  It’s a dream come true. The kids are so excited to finally have a yard to play in! We are thrilled to have more room. We’d love to have any of you come and stay or visit with us!
Mark is such a hard worker, working not only on our new house, but other remodels, additions and building jobs with his dad and brothers (www.chandlerconstruction.blogspot.com). We adore him. He is such an amazing father and husband. We feel so lucky to have him. He and I (Liz) enjoyed singing duets in three different wards this year at church. He enjoys the outdoors; hiking and camping (with us) whenever he can. He likes to read.
I (Elizabeth) love being able to stay home to take care of my three babies. I also enjoyed singing some solos and duets in church this year. I very much delighted in reading the “Twilight” Books series. I have fun scrap booking (my craft blog) and taking pictures, which leads me to my recent development. I have decided to open a portrait photography business (out of my new home), ©Lily Photography, which I’ll start (my photo blog) in the next four months or so. I will do this on the side, because my main focus continues to be my children and family.
We are thankful to have so many supportive, amazing friends and family, including each one of you! We wish you a wonderful Christmas and a marvelous New Year in 2009!
Love to you all! Love, Mark, Elizabeth, and Kids Chandler
(For News) Visit Our Blog: www.chillinwiththechandlers.blogspot.com
P.s. The last pic is of Mark's bro Glen and his family, and their new baby J. We were happy to visit with all of Mark's family today for a party for G (Glen's daughter- our niece).

4 comments:

Anna said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for the holiday card! Will you be in Oly for Christmas at all? We'll be at my parents 12/24 - 29. We'd love to see you!

The Muries said...

I am so slow at reading blogs lately. I am glad that you are starting your business like we talked about. I am sure you will do good. Call me sometime so the kids can play and we of course can talk.

Candice said...

Loved your letter, you always do such a great job, maybe you can write mine for me next year :) That's so neat that your family does a blog, my fam has been toying with the idea and I think it would be so fun. Where did you get the background for this blog? I don't see the pyzam or cutest blog on the block logos anywhere. And did you make your header with scrapblog? Sorry for 20 ?s!

Elizabeth C said...

Yes I made my header with scrapblog, The background is from TCBOTB,

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...