Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A VideoTour of Our Home :) {03.2009}

I made this video tour for my side of the family and I decided that I would post it for all of our family and friends to see also. :) I took a lot of pictures, but it doesn't seem to do it justice. We just moved in a couple of weeks ago, so it is not perfect yet, but it is getting there. We have to still install a couple of cabinets, the cabinet doors, the window sills, put in a fence, plant grass, etc and organize some things (especially the garage!). But we are really enjoying our new home. I LOVE all of the HUGE Closets! I am really enjoying having and Washer and Dryer and Dishwasher. :) It is beautiful and fabulous! :) It is in such a pretty area. We are very happy and loving life. :) Mark built our house with help of some of his side of the family. I painted and helped with some other things as well. The laundry, kitchen, dining room area, the entryways and bathrooms are all tiled, and the rest of the house is carpeted. Mark built everything customly, even the solid-wood cabinets.

6 comments:

Candice said...

Oh Liz, thanks so much for posting that! I feel like I was there getting the grand tour in person, technology is amazing! I love the entire thing, and am amazed at your hubby's skill! My favorite parts: the blue color in your bedroom and neat octagon? ceiling + bedroom window on the back of the house, the dining chandelier, Rachel tucking in Minnie, all the decorations, piano and computer space, lots of cupboard space in kitchen, I'm too tired to remember everything - but way to go!! Why are we not neighbors? We could have scrapbooking and dvd parties and when I have kids, playdates :) Miss ya and so happy for you and your fam!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Thanks for doing this Liz!!! I feel like I have actually been there and visited you guys :) Although it almost makes it worse that we can't hang out all the time! Now I can picture where you all are at in your lovely new home that you deserve and have waited so patiently for!!! It's beautiful and perfect...
Love ya!

Mandy Cheney said...

Everything has turned out wonderful. I am amazed you could fit all your belongings into the tiny apartments you use to have. Kaatlin says it looks awesome. The kids can't wait to come visit and see it in person. Even though Nathanael and Seth are a little disappointed they will no longer be able to walk through your walls:)

Angela said...

Yeah! Now I can picture you in your house. It is amazing how much bigger it looks with all the rooms, compared to the framed house. It is beautiful! I am so happy for you!

Ingrid said...

What a gorgeous home! There is so much beautiful detailing. I can't believe your husband can do that. What a blessing. I love the color in your bedroom. Don't you love having a huge closet? I am sure you already love your house, and you will love it more and more each day. I still love mine and am always excited to come home. It is just so much more fun when it's YOUR place and everything smells fresh and new. I am just so happy for you. Yay!!!

Keri_B said...

What a beautiful new home! It was great of you to put the tour on here, so fun! I love the color in your bedroom too, so pretty!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...