Sunday, April 26, 2009

Little Miss R's 3 year pictures

Here is a picture of me when I was 3 1/2 and my sisters and I in our matching dresses, that I had Little Miss R, wear (below) for part of her 3 year old pictures.

That red dress she is wearing was made by my mom for me when I was a kid. All of my sisters and I had matching ones, and now Little Miss R is old enough to wear it.

Little Miss R turned 3 years old this month. She is such a wonderful little girl. We feel very lucky to have her in our family. She loves pink, princesses and pretend.
She is becoming a great help, especially helping with Baby K. She is such a little sweetie and gives Lots of amazing kisses and hugs.


To see more pictures I took of her, visit my Lily Photography Blog.


5 comments:

sherrie said...

i remember that dress from those pictures, cute idea.

Summer said...

That's fun to see the picture of you and your sisters when you were little. Rachel definatey takes after you more than mark..

good job on the pics.

Ingrid said...

You take such good pictures! You could fill up her wall with all these gorgeous pictures! She's adorable!

Angela said...

Cute! The girl with the natural makeup! Lucky! My favorite are the rubber boots and umbrella! Adorable!

Megan and Jeremy said...

I think my favorite is the one with the umbrella and then the one with the wings-so adorable! I'm so glad your studio is all set up now :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...