Monday, August 05, 2013

{Mother/Daughter Outing with Friends}

I took my girls to the Mother/Daughter Outing for our church at the church's property here.  It was amazing to be able to spend time with my girls and enjoy our special time together.  Mark had a boy party, with our boys {while we were gone}.  They had a lot of fun spending time together too.
 There were many fun activities to do together: pinatas, hiking, playing in the stream, a fireside, camping, crafts, dinner and breakfast served, socializing, sports, games.  It was a lot of fun.
Instead of bringing a tent, we decided to camp in our suburban.  It was very comfortable, and a lot easier to deal with, especially with a nursing baby. 
We spent a lot of time with friends there, but especially our friends the Smiths and the Sudbrocks {Thanks Nelli for taking some pictures of my girls with me}.  
Here's some more pictures of me with Nette, and Nelli's families at the park and at the pizza place.  We love spending time with them.

3 comments:

Anna said...

That mother-daughter outing looks like so much fun! Who organized that? (We recently did a mother-daughter activity for our wards Activity Days girls but I'd love to do a mother-daughter activity with my littles!) I'm so impressed that you took the baby!

Elizabeth C said...

The Stake organizes it every year. They have it annually here. We have never stayed the night before. But we've gone for some of the other activities. But we decided this year, why not? I guess this is unique to our area? We've only lived here with our kiddos, so I didn't know if other areas did this or not?

Elizabeth C said...

They have a father-son outing every year also here. Same type of thing for them. It's always lots of fun.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...