Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sweet things Kids Say: E & R



I was getting my children ready to go to sleep, and they were almost ready to go down at 8:20 pm and I said, "E it's time for bed." Baby E puts on Grandpa's hat (we're still here visiting) and walks toward the garage door and opens it, and says, "Come'on baby!" Baby R starts crawling towards him, and he says to me and his Grandma, "I'm takin' the Baby with me!" It was sooo cute. He wanted to get away, anywhere other than goin to sleep--but he wanted to take his sweet little sis with him. I thought that was adorable!

3 comments:

Angela said...

This story is so adorable! Loved it!

Elizabeth C said...

Thanks Ang! I'm glad--I did too

Emily said...

Pretty cute! Those little ones of yours must love each other.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...