Saturday, May 02, 2009

Missing Tent: FOUND!

This is what I LOVE about blogging! Someone read that I had lost my tent and told others, and then one of my friends, Karen, called me and told me that she had heard that I had lost my tent. She saw a Lost and Found post in the newspaper and someone had posted that they had found a tent, a few streets over near our home! And all we had to do was call and identify it. I called the number and described it and it WAS our tent! Amazing, I thought it was gone for good!! I guess they had seen it FLYING (LOL it really was!!) across their alfalfa field and had grabbed it. She has a tent similar to it, so they just took it down and put it in the bag (which happened to be inside of it--LOL). Anyway, she said that it was perfect, not broken at all. I really am in shock kind of, because I had come to peace with laughing about it, because I thought we'd never see it again! But this is the fabulous thing about blogging, to get the word out. If I hadn't made that first post, not as many people would have known about it. We don't get the newspaper, so we wouldn't have seen it there either. Anyway, we should be getting our tent back very shortly! :) Yeah!!!!

4 comments:

Steph said...

That is soooooooooo awesome!

Jenny said...

Ha!!! That is hilarious and awesome all at the same time!

Megan and Jeremy said...

No way! I can't believe it! Now you can go camping soon :)

Angela said...

I can not believe you found your tent! That is so awesome! And even better that it was because of blogging about it! Hilarious!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...