Saturday, September 01, 2012

Little Miss R's Beautiful {6th} Princess Tea Birthday!

I have been meaning to write about my daughter Little Miss R's fabulous 6th birthday party that we had for her a few months ago.  We had a birthday party for her with 15+ little girls (plus my other daughter Little Miss K and 2 sons, Little Man E and C).  I had been preparing for it for a few weeks, making things, thinking of ideas, and getting inspiration from pinterest.  I love planning and doing parties for my kiddos.  It was a princess tea party, complete with food, treats, games (princess bingo, princess cross-word search, pass the parcel, etc.) and fabulous take-home bags, cookies, crowns and wands (I made all of it).  All of the girls had a fabulous time and loved the beautiful surroundings.  It was so much fun!  It was a wonderful party.  Some things that I had pinned for inspiration or printed out were: included: tags for cookies, take-home bags, pass-the-parcel heart box prizes, birthday banner, flower banner, invitations and cupcake toppers, floral pom-poms, rosette kissing balls, sparkly pipe cleaner crown, pinwheels, etc.
 

1 comment:

Karla Cheney said...

Wow what a fabulous party. Lots of preparation. I'll be the kiddos had fun.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...