Tuesday, March 15, 2016

{May 2015: Cinco De Mayo, Flowers, Harry Potter, Mother's Day, Science Fair}

Baby H getting a ride on Daddy's shoulders.  Our Three Girls, helping plant our Beautiful, Colorful, Spring Flower Garden.  We Love our Helpful Kids!
 We finished reading the "Harry Potter" series as a family, and watched the last movie together.  We love these books.  So profound.  So imaginative. We put the littles to bed half-way through the movie, and they fell asleep.   
 Celebrating Cinco De Mayo as a family.  We love partying and celebrating whenever we get a chance.  Plus we love any excuse to eat Mexican Food.  Little Miss R, made this awesome Cinco De Mayo Cake; all by herself! :)
Our sweet little Baby H.  We all love her.
Fun Rides with Daddy.  Looking at the pretty flowers.  Hanging out with Baby D.
Sleepy Baby D.  Doggy little man C.  Happy little miss H.
Celebrating Mother's Day 2015: my sweet family brought me a delicious breakfast in bed, made me a special lunch & dinner, brought me my favorite two kinds of flowers {roses & lilies}, gave me presents & cards, and made me a cake.  I felt very appreciated, loved and spoiled.  xoxo
 Little Man E entered the 4th Grade Science Fair, "Dissolving Sugar at Different Heats".  It was fun to go support our sweet little guy at his school. #babywearing
 

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...