Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Announcing...We're Expecting! {2008}





We're expecting baby #3! I'm 4 months pregnant, and we're due in September. We're very excited, and we wanted to share this news with all of you! We will find out if it's a boy or a girl in about a month. We're so happy! :)
<babies
We went up to Washington to visit my family and went to our niece R's baptism, visited with family, had an Easter egg hunt with the cousins, a birthday party for Little Miss R, and had a blast. The kids and I stayed there for 2 weeks. Mark was there for the bookend weekends (He dropped us off and picked us up), with in between going to work at our home in Oregon. We had such a lovely time with my whole family.

13 comments:

Chris Stewart said...

CONGRATS!! That's so exciting! Good luck with the pregnancy Liz and let me know how you handle it with the two kids! :)

christine said...

Congratulations!

The WIlloughby Family said...

Congrats!!! We just had our second little baby and being a mom is more and more fun with every one of them!!! I am so happy for you! By the way we also have a blog www.thewilloughbyfam.blogspot.com
Love, Jess

Keri_B said...

Yeah!! I am very happy for you! Hopefully you are feeling good!

Emily said...

That's wonderful news! Congratulations.

Angi said...

Congrats Elizabeth. :) That is awesome! When is Angela due again? Are you guys close?

Megan and Jeremy said...

Good to see the "official" announcement :) Liz you are gorgeous!!!! I can't believe you are already almost halfway there. I must say that Ethan is looking so grown up in this latest picture. Something happens to kids between 3 and 4 I swear, they just stop looking like toddlers! Can't wait to talk soon!!!

Bromileys said...

Yeah for y'all! Three kids, wow! Let me know how that goes, and maybe we will follow suit!

Melissa and Bryan said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Are your kids excited? Wow three! You are a great mom, you'll have no problem handling three!

sherrie said...

congrats. are you hoping for a girl or a boy? i guess since you have one of each you probably don't have a preference. let us know!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Elizabeth & Mark!!! That is wonderful news. I love to hear when friends are having babies! I hope you are feeling great!

Rachel Berry said...

I HAD NO IDEA!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what your having. Hope you have a smooth sailing pregnancy.

♥Rachel B.

Off I go to put you on my blog reader! I am so out of the loop.

Summer said...

I'm excited to know what it is too. You'll have to post it as soon as you find out!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...