Thursday, April 24, 2008

Breaking Ground and Fun Times!! {04.2008}





We have been having tons of fun lately. I wanted to share a few of the happenings of our lives lately. After years of waiting, I finally got a real piano (as opposed to a keyboard) and we are very excited about it! We went to see a local performance of Disney's Beauty and the Beast musical. We went with a couple other families and it was lovely. Both of our kiddos, for being so young, did amazingly well sitting through it. I think that it helped that we watched the movie a couple days before, so they could follow the plot. We celebrated Little Miss R's 2nd birthday (at our place and with Mark's family), and she was very blessed, and especially loves her new bike. We have been enjoying going to the park and being outside when the weather allows. It has been fickle, sunny one day and snowing the next! So weird. Mark and I got to spend some time by ourselves in the Tricities, we went to the temple, went out to Olive Garden (my fave) and did some shopping. It was very fun to spend some time together alone. We will have our ultrasound on May 5th (I am now nearly 5 months (although I have been told that I don't look like it) along and enjoying feeling the baby kick and move!). We also broke ground on our property for our new home on Monday and have started our foundation! We are pretty excited to finally get this going!!

4 comments:

Melissa and Bryan said...

That is really exciting! I had no idea you guys were building a house! That's so great! I'm jealous that you were in the Tri-Cities.. sounds like you had a lot of fun! Oh and Elizabeth you definitely do not look pregnant!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Your piano looks great, I'm so glad you got a real one!!! And again, congrats on breaking ground on your house, this is so exciting! I'm happy you updated your blog, I've been wanting to see pictures of your cute family again :)

Megan and Jeremy said...

PS I loved talking with you the other night!!!

Angela said...

We are so happy for you guys and all your exciting new additions-- your home, your piano, your baby, etc. You truly deserve it all! We love you guys!!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...