Saturday, September 06, 2008

We are very busy! {2008}


I have been meaning to make a post here, but life is very hectic right now. We are building our new house, and currently they are working on the roofing shingles and framing the inside walls. It's very exciting. I am also 9 months pregnant, and there is a week until my due date. We are anticipating Baby K's arrival and hope that everything goes smoothly. We have gone to a couple of fairs this summer, had barbeques, celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary, gone huckle berry picking a lot, parties, spent time with friends and family, and just stayed very very busy. We hope that all is well with you all.














7 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

You have been busy! I can't believe that you have only a week left... CRAZY! I love her name so cute. Can't wait to see your newest pink little bundle.. GOOD LUCK! The house is looking great by the way.

:)Rachel

Anna said...

Thanks for the update! It was fun to talk to you a few weeks ago too, and hear about everything that's going on. I am SO excited to see pictures of Kate!

Angela said...

These pictures were fun to see especially the picture of your house. How exciting! I can't wait to meet my new little neice (as soon as she arrives!)

Evelyn said...

I was starting to wonder where you had gone! Glad things are going well...wow, your house will be so great! Hope the last days of pregnancy go well for you and can't wait for that baby announcement!!

Ryan and Leah said...

Good luck with the new baby! I hope that all goes well.

Melissa and Bryan said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one. Your house is coming along great..that is so exciting! Hope all goes well in this last week. Good luck!

Megan and Jeremy said...

i have been missing your posts so thanks for updating! both of your kiddos are looking so much older! i can't believe you'll be a mother of 3 very, very soon-how exciting :0)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...