Thursday, July 10, 2008

Park, New Niece and Family Reunion 2008


With blogging and scrap booking, I have found that creating collages, not only saves time and space in my scrapbooks and blogs, but it also saves money when I develop my pictures, which is
wonderful, because I take A LOT of pictures. Here are some pictures of us at the park, with Mark's sister Kristy and hubby Troy's new baby (our new niece and cousin) T and pictures of us at the annual Monson Family Reunion (my mom's side of the family) during the 4th of July. We have been very busy lately. My (I'm over 7 months pregnant...30ish weeks) pregnancy has been going very well, this little girl is quite active, she is kicking ALL the time, in fact I had a doctor appointment, and she was kicking the heartbeat monitor and the measuring tape. She is going to be a little soccer player. We have been having quite a busy summer, there seems to always be something going on. We hope to be able to take a trip
to the beach next month. We will also be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary next month, and we've decided on a name for
this little girl,
Baby K. K because Mark really likes that name and middle name because that is my favorite flower, that is my nickname from when I was a kid and it is also the middle name of my Great Grandma. Little Man E and Little Miss R are especially excited to have "Baby K" join
our family. :)


7 comments:

christine said...

i love collages and yours are wonderful.

Ingrid said...

I love all your pics. Great to see how you're doing, and congratulations on baby number three on the way! I love your collage ideas, I need to do that too...

Megan and Jeremy said...

Those picture collages are so creative Liz! That is a great idea for camera-crazy people like us, eh?? :-) Looks like you guys had a fun 4th and reunion and I must say your kids were very brave to hold snakes! Hyrum will barely pet a dog!!!!

Angela said...

Great pics! I love the one of Ethan and Rachel's bums on the swing. Cute! I enjoyed seeing Kristi's baby too. Love ya!

Summer said...

I love that picture you got of Kristi, Troy and Taylor! very sweet.

Unknown said...

Cool beans! Hey Mark! This is Courtney (Horch) Price... just found this link on Chris' blog. It's good to see that you're doing well! You have a beautiful wife and kids!

My blog: http://allgirlsandkev.blogspot.com/

sherrie said...

cute name for your girl. looks like a lot has been going on, fun stuff. good luck in the next 6 weeks...

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...