Saturday, March 28, 2009

She's a Big Girl Now!! :) HALLELUJAH!








Little Miss R, is officially potty trained! A few weeks before she turns 3! There were times where I thought that it would never happen! But she's been dry for 4 straight days and counting. I have to say that the commando method worked the best for both her and Little Man E.  Persistence also pays off. It doesn't happen over night, in most cases, but it happens when they are ready. We are so thrilled and proud of our Big Girl!! Potty Trained at age 2. Yeah for little R!!  Hallelujah! :) And for all you TWILIGHT FANS, check out this extra scene {click here} that Stephenie Meyer posted on her website. It's from "New Moon", when Rosalie told Edward about the cliff diving Bella, news (it also kinda shows what Edward has been through in his absence from Bella). I'm thinking that they will probably have to include this kind of thing in the movie, because they are trying to keep Edward in the movie more than the book did. She has outtakes from the books on her web site too. It's pretty cool. :)

7 comments:

Mandy Cheney said...

Congratulations to the big girl, Rachel! Just one diapers is so much better than two:)

Jenny said...

Yay for Rachel! How nice to only have to buy diapers for one now. Liz, your kids are so darling!

Megan and Jeremy said...

That is super exciting news Liz!! We will have to talk about that someday soon. I just can't get myself to start cracking down on Hyrum but he's already 3 so I know I need to do it sooner than later....arghhhh!! Anyway these pictures are too cute!

Sharae said...

Happy days for you guys! That is such a good feeling to have them potty trained! What a cutie!!!

Grandma Cheney said...

Congratulations Rachel. That's awesome.

Candice said...

Oh I heart Twilight - I bought the 3 disc dvd from Target the day it came out and have already watched it once with Kris and once with my mom :) I love those pics, especially the top one - what a pretty daughter - and congrats on the training!

Grandma Cheney said...

Such cute pictures of Rachel!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...