Friday, April 03, 2009

Pix of Kitchen Cabinets & Sweet Baby K :)


Okay so, Mark has been working on our home whenever he can, to get the cabinets and such done. He still has a few cabinet doors to make and then install, but he has most of the cabinet doors installed, all of the cabinets (including the new one over the fish tank) and today he installed the handles. He also has all of the doors up on the cabinets in the bathrooms. They look so nice and it is fabulous seeing our house come together more and more each day. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new home. Did I say that I LOVE my new home? It is sooo wonderful to have our own place and just be us, our little family. There is something comforting about having your own space, you can truly be YOURSELF. I also LOVE LOVE my new refrigerator (Does anyone know a good stainless steel cleaner? I just bought an all-purpose Pledge cleaner, that is supposed to clean it, I haven't used it yet. We will see). There is just something unexpected about it. I was unaware that many stainless steel refrigerators aren't magnetized on the front! So when we moved in, I tried to put the kids' leap frog letters on there, and I couldn't! The sides are magnetized, but one side is pushed into the wall, and one side is half covered by a lower and upper cabinet. So I guess they will be playing with their leap frog letters off of the fridge! :( Atleast it doesn't look cluttered! I love these pictures of Baby K. She is such a sweet baby. I love babies laughs, the sound of pure joy. She's just so precious. HAPPY SPRING!!! Click here for a special spring surprise (then click anywhere on the screen).

4 comments:

Jenny said...

The cabinets look really nice! The pictures of Kate in the bonnet (especially the first one) make her look like a porcelain doll! She is so precious and cute.

Mom said...

Mark should be very proud of his work. I can't wait to see the cabinets in person. The pictures of Kate are cute. The ones in the sling were a lot of work but well worth the effort, don't you think?

Megan and Jeremy said...

Sweet is a good word describe your baby-great pictures as always :)

Elizabeth C said...

Yes I definitely think that they were worth it Mom! Thanks you guys!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...