Wednesday, January 21, 2009

YEAH!!!!! SO EXCITED!! :) for our New Home. {01.2009}

Our House is nearly completed, we should be in by the end of the month!! We are so estatically EXCITED and So READY for this to happen!! It has been so much fun to pick out all of the colors and features of the house. My hubby and his brothers and dad even made the cabinets (which are BEAUTIFUL!!). We are sooo EXCITED!! Did I say that already??? I can't say it ENOUGH to convey how much we are!! :) We have been renting for 6 1/2 years and are sooo ready for our own place. A lot of my friends have been saying that we should have a house warming party, when we are settled, so I am thinking that we probably will. Also, I haven't had the internet (Amazing I know) for the whole time we have been married. I have been using it at the library or at friends or relatives houses. And we are going to get wireless when we move into our house. I will actually be able to read all of your blogs more and comment more too. I have been trying my best to do that, but it has been hard. Usually I try hardest to comment on people's blogs that comment on mine. That is kind of a rule of thumb with blogging anyway though. So I will post some more pictures asap, but we are really really busy packing right now, and trying to finish our house. It's going to be amazing and beautiful. We are sooo happy! Our kids are excited to finally have a yard. We have some gorgeous views of mountains out of every window and we are in walking distance (we can see it from our house) to our church house.

12 comments:

Emily said...

That's so exciting! Good luck with the move, and have fun in your new place!

Rachel Berry said...

Can't wait to go and walk through your new abode when your carpet get's installed. :)

Megan and Jeremy said...

You guys deserve this! I can imagine how excited you are, just think at the most another 10 days or so! I cannot wait to see pictures of you all settled in...love ya!

Megan and Jeremy said...

ps oh yes and hooray for wireless internet!!!!

The Muries said...

I always look to see the progress. So will the lovely item outside the front door be gone soon? :) Hope everything was okay the other day. Did you give the new dr a call?

Steph said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see your pics!

Ingrid said...

Thanks for your comments, especially since you don't have the internet available at home. I am sooooo excited for you! You are going to be in heaven in your house! I still get excited every time we drive home to our house, and push the garage door opener. It's been over 3 months, and I still get excited to walk in, smell the new house smell, I just LOVE IT! We have also wasted tons of money on rent- almost 8 years before we bought our house. It is so different to come home to YOUR house. I can't wait to hear how much you love it after you're officially in. Yay!!!

Karla Cheney said...

That's awesome. I'm so glad that you will have some space. I wonder if you'll miss being so close for a while. [Yeah right! Probably for about 2 minutes. :)]

Karla Cheney said...

Seriously, I remember feeling a little unsettled when we added on to our house because I didn't have you kids close around me. It didn't take long to adjust though.

Summer said...

I can feel your excitement. :)
Do you need help packing? Sorry we haven't had any more boxes.
I'm excited for you to get your photography all set-up. I'll be your firt customer.

Candice said...

Yay you! That's some exciting news - can't wait to see some picture blog posts :)

Ryan and Leah said...

How exciting! I am so excited for you! Good luck with the packing and the moving! But most of all ENJOY!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...