Monday, April 05, 2010

We're Pregnant! {2010} Visit to Washington, and lots of fun

We're expecting Baby Number 4, September 2010, I am nearly 15 weeks along.  We are very excited and thrilled to have this baby coming to our family.  I have been pretty sick with morning sickness, and I am glad that it finally seems to be starting to dissipate--some.   I went to my first doctor appointment a couple of weeks ago, and the baby was looking good--strong and healthy with a strong heartbeat.  We are excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl in a few weeks.
Baby K, LOVES Shoes!  Above she is pictured in Daddy's work boots, Daddy's little wooden shoes (a picture tradition in our family) from his mission to the Netherlands (for our church), and Mommy's high heel shoes.  Baby K, likes to explore and gets into things.  She got into one of my ink pads, and got it all over herself!
{http://lilyphotography-blog.com/2013/06/03/baby-c-session/}
We went up to Washington to visit my side of the family, and went to my brother Dan and wife Jolie's Baby C's baby blessing.  It was a beautiful blessing.  Baby K loves kissing baby "coco".  She just loves little babies.  We were so glad that we could be there for it.  We also got to go to Cousin S's 7th birthday party.  The kids had so much fun at S's Toy Story party. 



(Me, Julia and Anjuli) Another thing I got to do while I was up in Washington, was go to one of my friends from high school, Julia's and her husband Hyrum's wedding open house.  It was a lovely event and I was really glad I could be there for it. 
Baby K, is such a little snuggle bug.  Here she is snuggling mama and her baby doll, falling asleep.


My mom came and visited us for 5 days, and we had such a wonderful time with her here.  We really enjoyed it her visit.  She helped take care of us and helped clean our house.  We especially enjoyed just spending time with her though.  Little Miss R, has the same color of eyes and hair as Grandma.
I helped throw my sister in law Kristy, a baby shower for her and new Baby J.  It was a lovely shower.  Niece/Cousin T, played with the tissue paper after the shower.  
My sister Angela, her husband Grant and their 5 girls stayed with us for a night on their way down to General Conference, for our church in Utah.  It was lovely having them here.  We are looking forward to having them stay with us, for a couple of days on their way back from Utah. (Cousin A with Little Miss K & Cousin K, Little Miss R, Little Man E and Cousin T)

 

8 comments:

Ryan and Leah said...

Congrats! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Mikaela said...

What exciting news for your family. Congratulations! I too hope that you don't feel ill for much longer.

Suzanne said...

great pictures! congrats on soon being a mommy of 4! how exciting, hope you feel better soon! can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

The Muries said...

I was wondering when you were going to do this post. Congrats again!

The WIlloughby Family said...

Congrats on the baby--man I need to catch up with you!! Your kiddos are too cute! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!!

Anna said...

WOW - congratulations! What a blessing to have another sweet baby coming to your family! (ANOTHER September birthday?!) I'll be anxiously waiting to hear whether it's a boy or girl and what names you're thinking of.

Evelyn said...

Congratulations! So excited for you! Sept 30th is a great day for a birthday (its mine!)!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Great post Liz! Fun to see what you're up to & to see Baby #4's first pictures :) Can't wait to find out the gender!!!!!!!! I'm going to copy your Easter idea for next year too-love ya!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...