Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Nephew/Cousin J's Baby Blessing


We went to see Mark's sister Kristy and her husband Troy's new baby, our new nephew (and cousin) J's baby blessing this weekend.  We stayed over on Saturday night at Kristy and Troy's and got to meet the sweet little guy and attend his blessing and a luncheon on Sunday.  The kids especially enjoy their new cousin, J.  We all wanted to give him lots of kisses and hugs.  He is a precious, sweet, adorable little guy. :)  We all had fun visiting and sharing these special moments with them.

4 comments:

Mandy Cheney said...

Precious! The pictures are beautiful.

Megan and Jeremy said...

Yeah, you updated! Love the pictures!

Question-what kind of camera do you use? I'm picking the brains of all my friends that have nice camera's because we might get one for Christmas (I know, it's a long way off but I'm EXCITED!) Is it easy to use for beginners? Oh and also I watched the 'Eclipse' trailer last night! It looks good but I still haven't seen New Moon yet, that's on my list of things to do :) One of these days we'll get together and have a movie marathon when all 4 movies are released...

Mikaela said...

Okay, that has GOT to be Jay's little brother. What a beautfiul baby! :)

Angela said...

Cute pictures! Jasper looks exactly like Kristy to me!! Though I am starting to think that Taylor is looking more and more like Troy. Also cutie Kate looks exactly like you Liz! Love ya!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...