Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a Beautiful day...Time for Yardwork!!! :)

On Saturday, we planted our front garden bed full of flowers. My favorites are the red daisies, the stargazer lilies and the tulips. I love flowers so I was excited that we planted some in our front flower bed.
Daddy found a worm for Little Man E, to hold. He thought it was so cool. Little Man E, helped a lot with planting the flowers and cut apart the containers and plastic.
Little Miss R, wanted to hold the worm too. For being such a girlie girl, she doesn't mind digging in the dirt. She is our little mud princess.
Mark does such a nice job. Little Man E and Little Miss R, were very willing to help also.
Mommy and Little Man E, in front of our newly planted beautiful flower bed.
Mark has been working so hard to make our rock retaining wall for the side of our home.
Daddy is giving the kids a ride in Grandpa's backhoe.
They love taking rides in the tractor.
Putting rocks up on the wall.
Here is a picture of some of our plantings on the side of our house. Strawberries and Tomatoes.
Blueberries on the side of the house.
The strawberries-- and tomatoes in their cages.
The rock wall is getting more and more finished each day. We are also going to line some of the front lawn with the extra rocks.
It is almost finished. I think that it is turning out great! Good job honey!! Soon it will be time for us to plant our grass! :)

4 comments:

Karla Cheney said...

It's so fun to plant flowers and berries and then watch them grow. You'll love it.

Megan and Jeremy said...

That is one of the main reasons I am so excited to own a home one day! I can't wait to plant things...I just hope I don't kill them all ;) Your plants/flowers look great!!!

Elizabeth C said...

Yeah!! I know it's so exciting right? Well, I agree with you, too Megan...I hope that I get this green thumb thing down and they actually grow. :) Luckily I have Mark who is really good at growing things!!

Summer said...

Your place is looking really nice!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...