Monday, September 20, 2010

The rest of our summer, and start of fall!

This summer, we have been busy with many activities, we have enjoyed Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Visiting Family, going to the Beach, Swimming, Going to water parks, and spending time together.  Here are some pictures that we'd like to share with you all from our summer adventures:
We celebrated our 8th anniversary in August.  We did some lovely things to celebrate, including going to a Seafood Buffet which was delicious.  
Flowers that Mark gave to me. :)
We went to the Fair and saw animals, rode on rides and got elephant ears. Yum :)
We went up to Washington to visit my side of the family.
We went to Sand in the City and saw some awesome sand sculptures, and did fun activities: watched nieces perform dances, rock climbed (the kids), held sea creatures (the kids).
We went camping with some of my side of the family at the beach. It was awesome.
It was my kids' first trip to the beach and they thoroughly enjoyed every minute.
My sister Angela and I, both pregnant :).
Little Miss K with a dead crab. 
Daddy with Little Miss K's feet in the sand. :)
Our family having a blast at the beach. :)
We had so much fun with my side of the family at the beach.  We were glad it was sunny too :).
We had a birthday party at the beach, for Little Man E (6th) and Little Miss K (2nd).  It was great.
My brother Chris, my Dad and I :)
Before we left the beach, we got souvenirs, salt water taffy and went go-carting (not me of course).  It was fun.
After we got back from Washington, my sister Angela's family came to visit us.
Mark and Grant, and some other guys went on a hike to Ice Lake.
We did a lot of fun things, including going to the water park.  We really love that place.  So much fun.
The cousins having fun in our backyard pool. :)
When the guys got back from the hike, we had Mark's brother Glen (wife Summer) and family over for dinner too.
We all had so much fun together.
This month, Little Man E, had his first day of school (Kindergarten).  He was excited, but a little nervous.
He had nothing to worry about though, because he had a total BLAST.  He loved it!
He LOVES riding the bus now too, even though he wasn't sure about it at first.
We made cupcakes for Little Man E, to take to school to share with his class.
On {E's 6th birthday} we had a transformer party with friends and family.  It was a dress-up party too.
We had a Optimus Prime pinata for the kids.  That was a blast (they used a blind-fold for most of it).
Uncle Glen Clown came and did balloon animals for the kids.  It was fun.
We had a Treasure Hunt for the kids, which was great too.
Little Man E, with the treasure that they found (treat bags for each kid).
Little Man E, opening some of his presents.
On Little Miss K's 2nd birthday, we had a family birthday party for her.
Little Miss K loved it.  She was singing "Happy Birthday to K".  It was so cute.
Little Miss K opening some of her presents.
We celebrated my 29 3/4th ;) birthday with our little family.  It was lovely.  I felt spoiled & loved.
Mark and I took some pregnancy pictures of me and our family.  I love them.  
I always want to take these special pictures for my scrapbook and baby book.
It helps me remember this special time, and the child see when I was pregnant with them. :)
The kids are so excited for their new baby brother to come join our family.
I am due in a week and a few days (September)--10 days!!  I usually go right on time (within a day), but we'll see what this little guy decides to do.  We are very excited, and happy for this little guy to come to our family.  I am getting things done on my to-do list, and hopefully I will have all of my 'ducks in a row' before baby number four joins our little family. 

6 comments:

Evelyn said...

Can't wait to hear about a baby announcement! Great pictures!

sherrie said...

looks like a fun summer you've had. congrats on baby #4!

Megan and Jeremy said...

You updated!!! Liz I miss you in the bloggin' world! You wouldn't be busy or anything, right ;-) Ahhhh I can't believe you'll be the proud Momma of Chandler baby #4 & baby boy #2!

You guys are so adventurous with your beach bumming & camping & everything. Makes me miss you! Happy birthday to you, Kate & Ethan & happy anniversary too!

Love you!

ps i really am going to call you, it's at the top of my to-do list this week :)

Angela said...

It was fun seeing all these pictures but even funner visiting with you in person. I'm glad Ethan had a great first week of school! Good luck with the new baby! Hope everything goes well.

Ingrid said...

AAAH! I can't believe you're at the end of your pregnancy already! That's wonderful! You're probably in the hospital right now... I can't wait to see pics of your baby boy. I am glad Ethan likes school and the bus now. It's not easy sending them off, is it? I'm finally getting used to it. All your pictures are wonderful, and I'm glad you had a fun-filled summer! Your prego belly is so cute :)

Summer said...

This was a fun post full of lost of things. That picture of you sitting and looking up at the camera is really cute. I think that's my favorite! Kate is such a cute little girl!! she has the cutest smile. Looks like Ethans bus is right outside your door! That is so nice!!Glad he likes school. Tomorrow you're due! i've been thinking of you. I'm very excited to greet the newest member of your family!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...