Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Little Man C, Liz and Mark's Birthdays!


Celebrating Little Man C's 2nd Birthday with our family.  We had a great time together, and Little Man C has decided that Birthdays are a pretty good deal.  When you are 2, what more could you want {yummy dinner, fun presents, cake with gummy bears, being serenaded by your family {Happy Birthday}} ? :)
 We have most of our birthdays in the fall {except Little Miss R, and our next baby}, so we have A LOT of celebrations during that time.  Here we are celebrating my Birthday.  Mark made me Breakfast in Bed, a wonderful dinner, delicious Strawberry shortcake, wonderful gifts, and I had my favorite people by my side.  I had a fabulous Birthday! :)
 We celebrated Mark's Birthday with Breakfast in Bed, a Delicious Dinner, Yummy Cobbler, Frozen Pudding, Fun Presents, and spending time together.  It was a wonderful day.  He felt very loved and spoiled!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...