Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Meet our New Baby {H}!

{http://lilyphotography-blog.com/2013/06/03/newborn-baby-h-session/}
Meet our New Baby {H}!  H was born at 2:13 am.  I woke up at 12:45 am and was uncomfortable but wasn't feeling painful contractions.  But I was showing other signs of labor; so we decided to go to the hospital.  We needed to see if I was in labor, because All of our Babies have been born extremely fast, only minutes after we got to the hospital.  So we were trying to be extra cautious (and early) this time, so the baby wouldn't be born at home or on the way to the hospital.  So we went to the hospital, and I was sure that I was having false labor.  I even told the Nurse that, when they were checking me, to see if I was in labor.  Then she said to me, "You Are in Labor.  You're dilated to a 5/6!".  I was shocked because I wasn't even feeling labor pains.  I was just feeling a little uncomfortable.  She was born in less than an hour, without pain medication, because labor was too fast.  She weighed 8 lbs and 10 oz. and measured 21.5 inches.  We are So Excited to have her here in our family! :)  She was an extra Wonderful Christmas Present! :)

All of the kids were SO excited to meet their new baby sister H.  I had been telling them for weeks that the baby was going to come around New Years, because 3 out of my 4 kids had come within a day or on their due date (except one who was born 4 days early).  So I didn't expect Baby H to be early.  The kids were all asleep when we left for the hospital (Mark's parents came and watched them for us), so they were surprised in the morning to find Grandma and Grandpa there to greet them, instead of Mom and Dad.  And extra surprised that they had a new baby sister waiting for them to meet at the hospital.  They all Loved holding her, kissing her and snuggling her.  They all fell in Love with her at first sight.  It's So amazing to watch them lovin' on baby HSo sweet!  So adorable. :)





We LOVE and ADORE our Sweet Baby H.  She is so Sweet and Adorable.  We Love having her in our Family! :) We feel So Blessed to have our 5 Precious Children. :)








xoxo. H {a special thanks to my sister Angela who helped me with some of these. Love you}.






5 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

She is soooooooooooooo sweet Liz! What a beautiful girl-she looks so peaceful in all of these. I love her! Can't wait to meet her in person :)

ps congrats on getting to the hospital on time! :)

Adrienne said...

Adorable! Congrats to your family- she is perfect!! Love all your props! It's hard to pick a fave, they are all too cute!!

Angela said...

I had fun helping you and spending with sweet little Hazel. She's such a pretty baby!

Elizabeth C said...

Thanks Megan, Adrienne and Angela!!

Elizabeth C said...

Thanks Angela for all of your help! We Appreciate and Love you!!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...