Monday, March 10, 2014

{Exciting Visits from BOTH sides of Our Family! Jan. 2014}

The Kids Were Super Excited when My Parents and my Brother Tom Came for a Visit
They were on their way from Washington to Utah to drop My Brother Tom off at BYU; and they stopped off Both Ways to See Us in Idaho! :)  He recently returned from his LDS Mission to Sacramento California, Speaking Loation and Mien Chinese.  My youngest Brother Joe, is still Serving his Mission in Riverside, California.  The Kids Loved spending some Special time with Grandma: Reading, Playing Games, and Snuggling.
Photos of us Visiting Mark's folks {in Oregon}; during New Years, and his little Sister Kristy's Family was visiting there also.  The kids enjoyed playing with their Cousins and Seeing Grandpa, Grandma and Aunts and UnclesBaby H Snuggling with Daddy and Pointing at Baby A; being Held by Grandpa.
 My parents.  Grandma Snuggling and Reading a Story to Little Miss K and Little Man C and Baby H being Loving and Snuggling with Grandpa.
Mark's parents came down for a Visit.  It was fun to Spend time with them.  They brought some Shelving Units for us that Mark's Dad built, to help us with Storage here.  It's amazing what some Shelves can do; to help organize a smaller space!  So helpful!  I especially LOVE my new Laundry Organizer!  It makes folding Laundry MUCH easier, and LESS stressful!  I have 20 cubbies in that one.  I have a Cubby for each member of our Family, and other kinds of Laundry also.  It's SO nice!!!  I Love it! :)  He also made two storage Shelving units for our Living room Area.  So nice!
My Parents and Brother Tom.  It was so Fun to have them Visit with Us!
  Up in Oregon, {During New Years}: Little Miss K Having Fun Playing with her Cousin TLittle Man C Having Fun Playing with his Cousin J.  They loved visiting with them!
 Little Miss K Snuggling with her Uncle TomBaby H Kissing her Grandma {My Mom}.
We have been playing around, with Drawing some House Plans {as we have been Waiting for our House to Sell in Oregon}, and Mark got a chance to Show some of them to his Parents; when they were down, visiting with us.  Mark amazes me with how many Different Designs he can come up with in his head!  I drew all of our House Plans by Hand, for our Last Home {in Oregon}, and we are planning on doing that again for our Future Home here in Idaho.
Little Man C is Showing a BIG SMILE to the Camera.  Baby H is Snuggling with Grandpa {My Dad}.  We felt so Special and Loved to Be able to Spend time with BOTH sides of Our Family!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...