Sunday, May 11, 2014

{Spring Break in Oregon: March 2014}

We spent part of our Spring Break in Oregon, visiting Family and Friends.  We also worked on our House {that is on the market}, pulling weeds and sprucing it up for the selling season.
We were all so excited to get to spend some time with our Best Friends, the Smith Family.  Here is Little Miss R, and Baby H with R's Bff: L.
  Here is Little Man E, with his Bff: M and Little Man C with his Bff: T.
 Little Miss K and her Bff: N, are two peas in a pod {with our Baby H}.
 We had such a Blast, with the Smiths.  Bff Nette and I {Liz}.  Little Man C, Smiling it up.
 We also had a Blast with our Family: Little Man E, had a great time with his Cousin J; and Little Miss R, loved spending time with Cousin G {Glen and Summer's family}.
Little Miss K, really had fun with Cousin G; and Little Man C, spent time with little Cousin O.
We had a fabulous time with Summer, {who took me and to lunch} and Glen, {who took Mark out to lunch}, on different days.
Then I had an amazing time, going shopping with Summer, and niece C.  Then Summer and I gave C a make-over, for her birthday.
Beautiful Niece C, looked Gorgeous after her Make-over so we did a mini Photo Shoot.
The Kids had a Blast playing with their Cousins; while Mark and I played Settlers of Katan, with Glen and Summer.  I was so surprised, because I actually won the game! {my first time winning it} :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...