Friday, May 08, 2015

{Birthday Celebrations, Ultrasound, Moving Day, Family Visits: September 2014}

The first exciting thing that happened in the month of September was moving from our apartment {that we had lived in for a year} in Idaho, to our new home.  We had been planning on building a home, when our house in Oregon sold, {but since it took about a year to sell}, and hadn't sold yet, and I was pregnant with our 6th child, we decided that we needed to get into a home, right now.  Then build again in the future, at some point.  So we packed our things up, and moved them to our new home.  Our home is two houses down from our church, and on the same street as the school that Mark teaches at, and where the kids attend school.  We can walk to both school and church.  It is so awesome! I had never moved before while pregnant; and it was a challenge!  But also so needed!  Luckily, we had a lot of helpful people from church; and also helpful family and friends!  {*I took these pictures of our new home, with my phone.}  Our house looks a lot smaller from the outside, than it really is.  It has a full basement, so there is more than enough room for all of us!  It has so many great features that I love.  Including very mature fruit trees, on a quarter of an acre lot.
The next event that happened, within a few days after we moved, was celebrating our son E's, 10th Birthday.  You can find the blog post about this on my photo blog: here.
 Then a few days later, we celebrated our daughter K's 6th birthday.  September is a hard time of the year, for us to move; because we have half of the birthdays in our family, in September.  But we've done it for the last two yearsYou can find the blog post, about this on my photo blog, here. 
 Mark's parents came to visit us, and we had a lovely visit with them.  They brought down all of the boxes that we had left behind in Oregon, to our new home in Idaho.  They also brought the kid's cousin C {our niece}.  They had a lot of fun, playing together.
 The kids enjoyed having their cousin C come for a visit.  Mark walks with the kids to school.  I love that we live close enough for that!  Such a sweet picture.  What a great Daddy he is! :) I love that man!
 Then we celebrated my birthday.  We did some awesome things, for it.  Mark took me out to eat at Golden Corral.  It was a lot of fun to spend time together, and the food was delicious!
 We also celebrated at home with our kiddos.  We got them McDonalds Happy Meals (they love those!), and also celebrated with a little party, for me, together.
 They made me a chocolate cake, and sang Happy Birthday to me.  
 I felt very loved and spoiled, on my Birthday!
 Next we celebrated our son C's 4th Birthday.  You can find the Blog post for this on my Photo Blog, Here.

 On C's 4th Birthday, he got a special present!  He went with me {his Mommy} to my ultrasound, and we found out that we were having a BOY!  He was telling everyone, "I got a Baby Brother for my Birthday!"  So adorable, and exciting! :)  These 3D Ultrasound pictures are awesome!  It's my first time having one of those.  The Baby is so snuggly, and made it very hard to get a good profile picture! :)  We were all so excited to have another Boy, so we'd have 3 Boys and 3 Girls.
 I love watching my sweet babies, while they sleep.  They are so precious!  Our kiddos love going to the hardware store with Daddy, and riding in the "car carts".  So so cute! :)
Such a sweet photo, of our Adorable Baby H.
 

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...