Thursday, May 05, 2016

{October 2015: Halloween, Family Fun, Soccer, Primary Program, Arrow of Light}

Halloween was a Blast this Year!  We went to the Trunk or Treat at our Church, and had a lot of fun together.  Mark was dressed as a Farmer on Vacation and I was dressed like Dorothy Gale from "The Wizard of Oz" {this is my favorite childhood movie, and I have always wanted to dress-up in this costume!}  
 The Kids dressed up as: a Sith Lord from "Star Wars" {Big Brother E}, Hermione Granger from "Harry Potter" {Big Sister R}, Dorothy Gale from "The Wizard of Oz" {Little Miss K wanted to match me!}, a Magical Green Dragon {Little Man C}, Dorothy Gale from "The Wizard of Oz" {Baby Girl H; I love that my girls wanted to dress-up, the same as me!}, and an Orange Pumpkin {Baby Boy D, he is wearing our traditional "First Halloween" costume that all of our babies, have worn}.
 Little Man C's Pre-school Halloween Party, Our family went to the School Parade and Classroom Parties {all of us in our costumes!}, Trick or Treating, at a friend's house, and Little Miss K with her pumpkins that she picked out on her First Grade Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch.
Our Kiddos, after their Last Soccer Games.  They had a great season. Baby Girl H, smiling up at her Mama {me}Baby Boy D, Baby Girl H, and Big Brother E, at the kids' School Classroom Halloween Parties.
 Our Four Oldest Kids {with their Two Younger Siblings} after their Primary Program at church.  They all did an amazing job on their parts!   
Big Brother E's part was: "Our theme in Primary this year is, 'I know my Savior Lives'. Our goal as a Primary has been to come to know the Savior personally. Today, we hope you feel the Holy Ghost, as we share our testimonies of Jesus Christ with you". Big Sister R's part was: (a solo verse of 'I Feel My Savior's Love') "I Feel My Savior's Love, it's gentleness enfolds me. And when I kneel to pray, my heart is filled with peace. He knows I will follow him, give all my heart to him. I feel my Savior's Love, the love He freely gives me". Little Miss K's part was: singing "Tell Me The Stories of Jesus", with her class, in the front. Little Man C's part was: singing "I Know That My Savior Loves Me", with his class, in the front.  They did a wonderful job on their parts, and singing their songs.
 Baby Boy D & Little Man C, sharing in some Brotherly LoveBaby Boy D sitting in his high chair.  Daddy {Mark} reading books to Baby Girl H, at story time.
Our Girls Sharing in a special Story time together.  Baby Girl H, and Little Miss K, having fun riding bikes together.
Little Man C, practicing writing for Pre-school, with his Daddy {Mark}Baby Girl H and Little Man C, making a delicious pudding dessert, with their Mama {me}.
We are so proud of our Little Man E, who worked really hard to receive his Arrow of Light, and Webelos Badge, in Scouting, and has moved on to 11-year-old Scouts.  
p.s. Mark's birthday was in October, also.  I will be posting his fabulous party, on my photog blog, very soon.

 

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...