Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Years Eve 2007=Time to PARTAY!!


We celebrated New Years with the Cheneys and we have a tradition of snacking with YUMMY foods. We had a blast, bringing in the New Year 2007!! We stayed up until midnight and counted down the New Year, and of course, we all got to kiss our honeys, to ring in the New Year. It was very fun. I wonder what experiences the New Year will bring to us. Some of my goals that I have for this year are: 1) To work harder at being on time (this being late thing actually doesn't go with my Type "A" personality. Craziness. 2)Live for today, experience life with my kids and my hubby, in the moment, not just through the camera lense! 3)Cook 2 new dishes a week, to broaden my perspective on New Foods! I already LOVE doing this--and write a menu weekly, so I can shop for the foods and cook the meals every night for dinner time. 4) Continue to work on my music--practice every day either voice, violin or piano 5)Continue to work out every day, but diversify my routines every other day, so I will stay focused and eager continuously :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

Okay, okay, even though I am not one for PDA on the camera, I must admit that the kissing picture of Grant and I IS pretty cute.

Angela said...

PS- Your NYR's crack me up! Especially number 2! Mark seemed totally annoyed by the end of the Holidays. 'Cause everyone takes more pictures during the holidays, which means you take one about every 2.5 minutes. LOL!! They are cute ones though!

Elizabeth C said...

Aren't you glad that I caught that one?? LOL, I know! It is hard for me, being soooo interested in photography, not to see a CUTE picture in every moment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...