Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lovely Trip to Washington :) {03.2009}

We are up visiting my family and friends and having a blast. I also have been taking a lot of pictures since I've been here, I put some on here, and also there is more on lily photography-- check it out. We also had fun the other night at a children's museum. It was full of all kinds of discoveries and toys for the kids. I was amazed. It was wonderful. We loved every minute of it. My nieces and nephews, performed there with their dance troupes. It was so cute. They did a great job. We have been up here for nearly 2 weeks (Mark stayed home to work). I enjoy longer visits better, because I can really take the time to visit everyone (because my whole family lives here). Short trips always seem rushed, and I don't get to spend the time with each person, like I would prefer. So we are really enjoying ourselves. Of course we miss Mark, we talk to him on the phone every day, but we just love being here. I DID take those pictures of me by myself, with my remote control. :)






7 comments:

Brianna said...

Adorable pictures!!!

Angela said...

Thank you Mark for letting us keep them here for so long! It has been wonderful!

Ingrid said...

You are such a great photographer. I can't believe you took the ones of yourself with a remote. AWESOME! I am glad you get time with family. It's so hard to be far away.

Candice said...

I know what you mean about enjoying time to spend with family without being rushed - good for you! Amazing pics, and I want a remote - too cool :)

sherrie said...

your little one is getting big! she's a doll.

Steph said...

I love the pics! It's always fun to get the cousins together, it's even better when you get the pics to share with them as they get older. :O)

Megan and Jeremy said...

Glad you had a blast-I really like the one of Ethan and his cousin laughing :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...