Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Preordered "Twilight"!! Awesome Deal!


I recently preordered the deluxe 3-disc special edition of "Twilight" from Target.com for $22.99 and I wanted to tell you all about this awesome deal. It was already the best deal I could find by researching online and then I received an email that said that it was lowered to $17.99! And they were crediting my account! I was even more amazed!! I can't WAIT until it's shipped to my home this weekend!! YEAH!! SO EXCITING!! :)
P.s. THIS IS MY FIRST POST FROM MY NEWLY AQUIRED INTERNET AT MY HOME!! YEAHH!!!! :) Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

2 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Liz you're so cute! I better catch up on all this Twilight stuff!!!

Summer said...

that's cool. I haven't seen it yet. i'm going to watch it with Wendy next week. She hasn't seen it either so that will be fun.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...