Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby K is 6 months old :)





















I took these pictures of Baby K today. That shirt she is wearing, I used to wear when I was a little baby. I love when she learns new things! 
Baby K is:
  • Saying "Hey" and "Hi" in response to others
  • Has been teething since she was 4 months, and has her bottom 2 middle teeth
  • Eating solid foods: rice cereal, sweet potatoes, etc.
  • Sitting up by herself
  • Is doing push-ups with her hands and standing up on her tippy-toes
  • Rocking back and forth, and now is scooting and crawling, especially when there is a toy or something that she wants, out of reach
  • Baby K is such a sweet baby, full of love, smiles, giggles and coos
  • We love to kiss and snuggle her, we adore her



5 comments:

Steph said...

She's adorable! I'm so impressed that you have YOUR baby clothes to share with Kate.

Angela said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable! Some of my favorite that you have taken! What a little sweetheart!

Summer said...

wow, she already has two teeth! It seems like she was just born! I love how Kate smiles so easily.

Megan and Jeremy said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing up! Weren't you just pregnant??? She is a cutie pie (no surprise of course!)

Candice said...

She looks great - and I LOVE that that's your old top!!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...