Thursday, March 19, 2009

My 4 year old is losing his first tooth!!

Mark was brushing Little Man E's teeth yesterday and noticed that he had his first loose tooth! I cannot believe that he is old enough for that to start happening! I read on babycenter.com
and it said that it is very normal to start losing your teeth by 4. But I always thought it would happen more at age 6. Sad! He is losing his first baby tooth! Actually it is the tooth that he got in first, so it makes sense. Little Man E is a little worried about it. He says, "I don't want to lose my teeth Mommy!" He is scared about eating too. I am trying to explain to him that he will get in "big boy teeth" instead of "baby teeth" and that the tooth fairy will come and leave him money, and all the positives about it. But it is actually a bit freaky for me! I can't believe that he is old enough for that to be happening! He said to me this morning, "Mommy the tooth fairy didn't bring me two thousand dollars last night!" That is one expensive tooth! :)
Little Man E is:
  • Very adventurous, loves to make up games and explore
  • Very active, loves to run and play
  • Such a good brother to his little sisters (he adores and watches out for them), and very protective of the whole family
  • Likes Dinosaurs, Cars, Super Heroes, Make-believe, Dressing up, Transformers, Toy Story, Winnie the Pooh & Tigger, Mickey Mouse, Little People etc.
  • He is VERY much our little BOY
  • He LOVES singing and knows a lot of songs: "I am a Child of God", "I Love to See the Temple", "If the Savior Stood Beside Me", "Jesus Wants me For a Sunbeam", etc.
  • He told me yesterday that he is so glad that we moved into our new house
  • He is SUCH a good helper. He helps unload and load the dishwasher, fold the laundry and put it away, etc. Loves to help cook or bake. He is ALWAYS looking for ways to help!!
  • He is such an outgoing kid and makes friends easily
  • Such a sweet boy!! He loves to snuggle us, kiss us and says "I love you" all the time. He has always been very affectionate.
  • He plays Ponies and Barbies with Little Miss R
  • He loves to play all sports and is very enthusiastic and trys hard.
  • We love our little guy!


5 comments:

Mandy Cheney said...

Nathanael was also really freaked out by losing his first tooth and didn't wanted it to happen. I eventually did some aggressive brushing to get the tooth out because of the adult on coming it. After it all he was a little offended but happy to get the tooth fairy money. Good luck,Ethan, we understand:(

Summer said...

wow, losing a tooth already! I don't think I lost mine till I was 7 or 8.
That's nice that Ethan helps out. It's neat how a little kid can really help out!

Angela said...

I can't believe Ethan already lost a tooth! CRAZY!

Megan and Jeremy said...

No way!!! Four seems really young! Congrats to Ethan :)

Candice said...

What a handsome little boy! These are all great pix Liz!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...