Thursday, January 02, 2014

{Our Fall Birthdays: Sept. 2013}

We have five out of our seven birthdays in our family, in the Fall, so it's always a busy Birthday Season for us.  Click to link to {Little Man E's 9th Birthday Celebration} Post.
My Birthday Celebration, was a lot of fun.  Mark made me a wonderful dinner: chicken alfredo, green beans, garlic bread, and sparkling apple cider, (I felt so special, because he came home immediately after working all day long, and still made time to do this for me). 
 My parents arrived for a visit, ON my Birthday, which was extra special, since I don't usually get to celebrate my birthday with my parents here.
 We had only moved from Oregon to Idaho 9 days before my Birthday, so we were still living out of boxes, but my kiddos, husband Mark, and my parents still managed to make it such a wonderful day for me.
Mark made one of my most favorite desserts, Strawberry Shortcake.  I felt so special and loved.
I had a fabulous Birthday celebration.  It was an amazing day!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...