Sunday, October 05, 2008

Updates on House & Family {10.2008}

It's amazing how fast our house changes from day to day. The most recent pictures (taken today) are the first couple pictures. We will be changing our front porch beams to white posts when they come in. We are really enjoying Baby K. She is such a sweet little baby. Little Man E and Little Miss R simply adore her, and want to be near her constantly. They are such big helpers, and always want to make sure that she is happy and taken care of. We are going to bless her in our ward next Sunday, and would love to have any of you that can be here for it. We are enjoying our little family and watching our house change and get more and more done. :)







4 comments:

Borland family said...

We got your announcement. So CUTE! Unfortunaltely we can't make it next Sunday. It's the week before the primary program and I have to play. But I hear Amy's pregnant and so I told Bob that we are DEFINETLY going down for the baby blessing.

The Muries said...

I am so glad to see the progress on your house. I look everytime I go to wal mart. I love the pictures of the kids.

Anna said...

your house is looking great! do you know when it will be finished?

i got Kate's sweet announcement too - thanks! she is a little sweetie pie! i love the picture you added to this post with her all bundled up in that blanket!

Megan and Jeremy said...

How amazing to be able to watch your house be built like that! I bet you just can't wait to move in (esp with 3 kiddos, eh??)
I can't believe you're a momma of 3! I can't wait to meet Kate in person someday.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...