Friday, May 20, 2016

{December 2015: Christmas Festivities, Family Visits, Snow, Perform Talents}

Christmas Festivities.  Love Our Kiddos, Christmas Eve Matching Pajamas.  Baby Girl H's {turn} putting the Star, on the top of our Advent Calendar.  Baby Boy D's First Christmas.
 Lovely White Christmas. Our Girls Opening Presents.  Snacks for Santa & Reindeer.
 Our Sweet Kiddos Opening Presents, together.
Special Christmas Breakfast.  Baby D Snuggling with Daddy and Standing Up.
Opening Christmas Presents together, as a Family.
 Nativity Play on Christmas Day.
 Girl Band Practice.  Curling Our Girls' Hair.  Creating Art.  Big Sister R & Little Miss K, Entering & Winning Awards at their School Art Contest.  Little Miss K Singing at her School Christmas Concert.  So Proud of our Kiddos! :)
 Our Kids had So Much Fun; Making a Ginger Bread House and Christmas Sugar Cookies.  Little Miss K did an Amazing job on her talk in Primary {at Church}: "I know that my Redeemer Lives". Her talk that she said was, "President Gordon B. Hinckley shared his testimony: 'Jesus is my friend. He is my exemplar. He is my teacher. He is my healer. He is my leader. He is my Savior and my Redeemer. He is my God and my King. Gratefully, and with love, I bear witness of these things.'  Jesus is my Savior, for He rescues me from me. I'll try to explain just how to you. It's very clear to see. Heavenly Father sent me here, to learn to choose the right. I can't get back to live with him, unless I win the fight. Each day I have to make a choice. Some days I seem to choose the path that's leads away from Christ, and that's the way I lose. But God knew that I'd need some help, so Jesus said he'd come, and be my Savior so I can try to be the best I can become. And when I try to change my ways, a better person be, I can succeed because of Christ, who gave His life for me. I know that Jesus is my Savior, because He died for my sins. I want to do all I can, to follow His example and be worthy to live with Him again, someday. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
Baby D Adorably Sleeping.  I LOVE that he sucks his thumb!  It is Super Cute! :)  Our Christmas Cards & Baby Announcements, ready to send out.  
   Mark's brother Glen, his wife Summer, and their 4 kiddos {our nieces & nephews} came to visit us at our place, for a few days.  It was so lovely to spend time with them.  
We had a wonderful time, visiting the Cheney side of the family, up in Washington, a few days after Christmas, through New Years.  We also celebrated Baby Girl H's Birthday, this month, which I will be posting about on my photog blog, very soon.
  

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...